We love technology - and our mission is to help large companies to simplify their work by developing neat software solutions.
What awaits you
You will be working in an agile team in our Armenian headquarters, while actively communicating with our peer-dev-team in Germany.
With your team, you will be developing different kinds of large-scale applications used by companies from the global shipping industry. Among them ERP-systems, real-time applications and coordination- & communication tools.
Depending on your level of involvement, you will have the opportunity to travel to our office in Hamburg, Germany to participate in team-events, workshops and to meet our business partners and clients.
- Project scoping and resource allocation using the most efficient systems and processes.
- Track, prioritise and resolve issues and risks throughout the delivery process
This is what we expect from you:
- (>=) 2 years experience in managing software development projects
- Very strong communicational skills (english)
- Excellent client facing skills
- Ability to get the best out of people - you bring people together and encourage collaboration, in order to achieve our company goals
- Strong understanding of agile software development processes
Nice to have skills
- German language skills
- A modern IT-Company culture with flat hierarchies
- Salary above average and performance bonuses
- Paid sick days
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation (day-off) days
- Annual salary reviews
- Health package
- Advanced Insurance
- Finest hardware
- Free snacks and drinks
- Bright and new office with a relaxing and gaming area
- Professional training courses, including language courses
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Exchange program between our office in Armenia and our partners in Germany